Budapest, 25 May 2018
The operator and data processor of the website is Centrica Business Solutions Zrt. (registered seat: 1106 Budapest, Jászberényi út 24-36.), which is a member of Centrica Plc.
Centrica Business Solutions Ltd. (hereinafter: Company) is committed to the protection of the entrusted data and will take all efforts during its data processing activity to comply with the applicable laws. The following privacy notice sets out how and what data do we collect about You and how we use them, with respect to your rights and interests. Furthermore, You know our security measures taken for the protection of your data.
1. Data Controller
Company name: Centrica Business Solutions Zrt.
Registered seat: 1106 Budapest, Jászberényi út 24-36.
Contact person: Levente Szabó
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company registration number: 01-10-044347
2. What personal data do we collect:
Personal data are those data, that are appropriate to identify You as a natural person. From those, we collect:
- phone number;
- e-mail address
3. How we collect personal data:
We collect personal data in different ways, such as:
- when You sign up to our newsletters;
- when You send a request to us;
- from Your social media account, through which you contact us;
- from publicly available databases;
- from marketing partners cooperating with us
If you disclose to us any personal data relating any other person, you represent that you have the authorisation to disclose such personal data to us and permit us to use those in accordance with this notice.
4. Purpose of data processing:
We may use the disclosed or available information for the following purposes:
- Providing our website’s functionality, to identify You when you contact us or to arrange access to your registered account. We will engage in this activity with your consent and to comply with legal requirements by which we are governed.
- Answering your questions, fulfilling your requests, dealing with your complaint, providing information, when You contact us via any online platform. We will engage in this activity to comply with legal requirements by which we are governed.
- Providing you with our newsletter or other marketing materials of our services, and other news regarding Centrica Business Solutions Zrt. We will engage in this activity with your explicit consent.
- Analysing personal data for business reporting and providing personalized services. We will engage in this activity with your consent or because we have a legitimate interest.
- Accomplishing our business purposes, such as:
- data analysis,
- audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory requirements.
- fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, protection against cyberattacks, detection and prevention of identity theft.
We will engage in these activities to comply with legal requirements and/or because we have a legitimate interest.
5. Sharing personal data:
Your personal data may be shared with the following:
- our owner, Centrica plc for the purposes mentioned above;
- our service providers, e.g. website hosting, data analysis, information technology and providing related infrastructure, e-mail delivery;
- data processors;
- when we have a legal obligation or a legitimate interest, e.g. responding to requests from a supervisory authority or court proceedings.
If the processing of your personal data requires data transfer outside of the EU, the transfer will be governed by the standard contractual clauses adopted by the EU, securing the protection of personal data specified in GDPR.
6. Period of data processing:
We will retain your personal data for as long as it is needed or permitted in light of such purposes for which it was obtained, or it is consistent with applicable law, thus the criteria used to determinate the retention periods of such personal data are the following:
- until your consent is withdrawn;
- we have a legal obligation;
- retention is recommended for legal compliance.
Your personal data will be deleted after the specified period, or after you requested the deletion of data.
Our Company follows strict security provisions to protect personal data, including but not limited to certain encryption mechanisms for the communication between our website and You.
Our Company and the data processors provide appropriate technical and organizational security measures and other safeguards to provide protection against any accidental or unauthorised destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access or any other unauthorised process of personal data. Our website applies an Extended Validation SSL certification, which is the strongest encryption mechanism available.
- Strictly necessary cookie (Required to ensure that the website functions properly)
These cookies make available your movement on the website and help basic functions such as security areas, creation of customer shopping cart and online invoicing. These cookies will not collect any information of You for marketing purposes or about the internet contents that you use. These cookies are necessary to provide an appropriate website using experience and will not collect data or remember your personal preferences and we will not use those for advertising products, services for You. If you disable these cookies, it may affect your user experience on our website and may restrain providing certain services.
- Performance/Efficiency cookie (It collects information about the use of our website)
These cookies collect information about how you use our website, thus the pages you visit, and maybe the errors you impact. These cookies are unable to identify You, we use those anonymously and help us only to improve the functioning of our website and discover what are our users interested in and to measure how effective our advertisements are. With the use of our website, You consent to the use of these cookies.
- Functional cookie (We use these cookies to provide services and remember settings)
We use these cookies to provide services and remember settings to improve user experiences. Elements such as surveys, chat, display of settings and recognizing that you have already been logged in, happens by these cookies. Information collected that way are partly anonymised and these cookies are not suitable for following your visits on other websites. With the use of our website, You consent to the use of these cookies.
About cookies, the functioning of those and the possibilities of disabling those you can read more in details on www.allaboutcookies.org.
With the use of our website, You consent to the use of these cookies in accordance with this privacy notice.
9. Your rights, remedies:
You may request information about the processing of your personal data and access of your personal data, the correction, deletion of them, and the restriction of data processing, You may object to the processing of personal data, request to receive an electronic copy of your data and you have right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by a request sent to the address of the data processor or to the email@example.com e-mail address. The data controller will act immediately, but not later than 30 days to complete the request.
You have the right to object your consent to the data processing and withdraw your given consent. The withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the prior data processing.
You have the right to object to our data processing for the purposes of legitimate interest or direct marketing at any time. Upon your objection your personal data shall not be processed for direct marketing purposes anymore, and for legitimate interest just for purposes specified in law.
You have the right to file a claim for damages and you may lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority competent for the place of your residence (NAIH – Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság / Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C. tel.: +36-1-391-1400, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) in case of finding that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the applicable law.
10. Updates of this privacy notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time. The date at the top of this privacy notice indicates the date of the last update. Any changes will become effective when we post it on our website. The use of our website following these changes means that You accept the revised privacy notice.